Business

BEGIN TO BLOG : HOW TO POST ARTICLE BLOGGER

https://www.blogger.com/blogger.g?blogID=7992114073708683665#editor/src=header

I'll give you a tutorial how to post an article on the blog, hopefully helping you all are still difficulties in posting articles on the blog, ok, after I gave the article the address of the website that provides a blog template, this time I give articles on how to post an article on the blog.How To Post Articles in Blog Actually not difficult, if you are familiar with Microsoft Word. Because when you are already familiar with Ms.Word, I am confident that you not had difficulties in posting articles on the blog. This is because the toolbar that is in Ms.Word also present in the form of posts blogger. But if you do not understand it, you do not need to worry, because I am going to discuss now.Before you find out how to post an article on the blog, you should know that there is a toolbar on the form blogger posts as shown below:

 





Steps in post an article:You should first click the "Edit HTML", if direct mode "Compose", often hangs on a computer (my personal experience). Copy the article that you created earlier, and then paste it in the post area. Edit according to your wishes.
 
Click the "compose" to do the editing (if you are still confused with the HTML code).Click the tool button bearing the "Insert picture" in blue icon, if you want to include a picture or pictures to decorate your story.
Click the "View blog" to see the results of your story that will appear in the blog, perhaps there is still a need in the edit.Click the "publish". Done. Writing the results of your work will be seen and read by the whole world.I think it's pretty obvious how to post an article on a blog, If you do not understand the trial and try it yourself.

SHARE

Milan Tomic

Hi. I’m Designer of Blog Magic. I’m CEO/Founder of ThemeXpose. I’m Creative Art Director, Web Designer, UI/UX Designer, Interaction Designer, Industrial Designer, Web Developer, Business Enthusiast, StartUp Enthusiast, Speaker, Writer and Photographer. Inspired to make things looks better.

  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

2 comments:

  1. Awesome article! I want people to know just how good this information is in your article. It’s interesting, compelling content. Your views are much like my own concerning this subject. researh paper writing service

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was reading some of your content on this website and I conceive this internet site is really informative ! Keep on putting up. from this source

    ReplyDelete